Fargo Car Accident Attorneys
Committed to Helping Car Accident Victims in North Dakota
If you've just been in an auto accident, the most important thing to do is seek medical attention. Even though injuries may seem minor now, you should not forgo seeing a doctor--waiting could lead to serious complications later on. If it is safe to do so, take as many photos of the accident as you can, and make sure to record the contact information of all the involved parties as well as any witnesses who may be willing to give a statement. Do not ever admit fault after an accident. That is for the insurance companies to determine after taking all the evidence into consideration.
The next step is also crucial: get in touch with a Fargo car accident lawyer. We at Marquard & Associates have over 30 years of experience getting auto accident victims the fair compensation they are owed. Our team can answer any questions you may have regarding your accident and how to move forward.
Contact us today to start building your case with a FREE consultation.
Find Out How We Can Maximize Your Compensation
Reasons to choose us include the following:
- We Provide Free Case Consultations
- We Have 30+ Years Of Experience
- We Don’t Charge A Penny Until We Win
- We Build Personalized & Effective Legal Solutions
- We Have A Proven Track Record Of Success
Types of damages we can recover include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Loss of anticipated future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of income
- Property damage
- Emotional trauma
- Rehabilitation costs
North Dakota Statute of Limitations
Keep in mind that the North Dakota statute of limitations on car accident cases means that you have a limited time to bring forward a claim. That also means you need to have your case reviewed by a reliable Fargo auto accident lawyer as soon as possible. North Dakota has a statute of limitations of six years, which starts on the date of your accident, for both injuries and damages to personal property.
While this may seem like a plentiful amount of time, once this time period is over, you may lose your chance to recover financial compensation. You have nothing to lose by calling our office, as we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not get paid unless we recover on your behalf. The sooner you get started, the more clear details will be, helping to make a stronger case to fight for fair compensation.
Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
Not all car accidents require a lawyer. If you are not injured, or minimally injured, the insurance claim may be easy enough to handle on your own. If you are severely injured or suffered a loss of a family member due to a car accident, however, hiring a Fargo car accident attorney can bring you peace of mind knowing that you have an experienced advocate fighting for your right to a fair compensation while you focus on recovering.
- What Caused My Car Accident? - A recent blog post published by Marquard & Associates takes a deep dive into some of the most common causes of car accidents including environmental causes, driver errors, and vehicle defects. Visit our blog to learn more!
- Common Types of Car Accidents - Another recent blog post explores what the most common types of car accidents are, and how they usually occur. Visit our car accident blog for more details!
- Causes of Car Accidents - When it comes to human error, there are a variety of different things that can cause accidents. Visit this page to learn more about various types of negligence that cause vehicle accidents; from text and driving to driving while fatigued, there may be more causes than you think.
Take the First Step To Recovery
When you get into contact with one of our Fargo personal injury attorneys, you're taking the first step toward recovery. Our firm offers free case evaluations, so you have nothing to lose. Our car accident lawyers are ready to listen to your story and provide you with much-needed counsel during this time.
Every journey begins with a single step in the right direction, and we hope that our excellent track record and eagerness to help lead you to take that step with Marquard & Associates.
Call (888) 288-4756 today to schedule a free consultation with our Fargo, North Dakota car accident attorneys.