Fargo Wrongful Death Attorney
Our North Dakota Lawyers Are on Your Side
After losing a loved one in aserious accident, you may find yourself facing steep expenses, including funeral expenses and medical debts. Wrongful death claims involve any circumstance where another individual's negligence led to another person's death.
Successfully pursuing a wrongful death claim requires an experienced and trusted Fargo wrongful death lawyer who is skilled in the methods of effectively proving fault for the death. With more than 30 years of experience serving the families of wrongful death victims in Fargo, our personal injury attorneys know how to navigate these challenging cases. You can rest assured knowing your case is in capable hands at Marquard & Associates.
Get started with a FREE consultation. Contact our North Dakota law firm today at (888) 288-4756 or email us.
Proving a Wrongful Death Claim
Successfully proving a wrongful death claim involves:
- Proving that the other party had a duty to provide a certain level of care to the individual who lost their life in the accident.
- Proving that the other party failed to provide this duty to the individual.
- Proving that the failure of the offending party to fulfill their duty resulted in, or caused, the loss of life.
- After fault has been proven, we will document the consequences or damages that you have faced after losing your loved one.
These damages can include:
- Loss of companionship
- Medical bills
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of income
- Personal pain and suffering
Please do not hesitate to contact Marquard & Associates today.Get Started